Terms and Conditions...
1. Frognal Gardens Ltd will undertake the agreed landscape gardening and maintenance work ("the work") for you at the price quoted.
2. Fees. You agree to pay the fees and charges quoted. You agree to pay for single project work within 28 days of the date of invoice. Maintenance contract fees are payable monthly at the end of the calendar month. It is a condition of work being done that all fees and charges are paid according to these terms. All charges are subject to VAT. Interest is charged at 2% per month on all late payments.
3. Should you be dissatisfied with any aspect of the work/services provided, then written notification must be given to Frognal Gardens Ltd within 7 days. Otherwise it is assumed you are satisfied with the work.
4. Frognal Gardens shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform the work due to illness, death, accident or third party default or force majeure or for any other reason outside its reasonable control.
5. All goods, materials, sundries plants and equipment supplied by Frognal Gardens remain the property of Frognal Gardens until fully paid for, and in the event of non-payment may be reclaimed and removed by Frognal Gardens without notice.
6. All original design work, artwork, concepts sketches etc. remain the property of Frognal Gardens until paid for as design work or as part of the overall input of a paid project.
7. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these terms of business apply to any future work you give us. Your continuing instructions in this matter will amount to your acceptance of these terms and conditions of business.
Company Registered in England and Wales No. 6058668 Registered Office: 305 Finchley Road London NW3 6DT